01 April 2007

Curious minds want to know

Yesterday I was stopped behind a Ford 4x4 that had two large vertical pipes sticking up from behind the cab.


Each pipe seems to be protruding from a metal box you can barely see in the pic. They look like exhaust pipes to me--does this indicate it's an extra-powerful truck for hauling things? I wonder how much extra hp this gives you. Is this a factory option, or after-market mod?

UPDATE: Ooops. I must be blind. As noted in the comment, the truck is a Dodge - as clearly seen in the pic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok so i have no idea what this sight was, i was just looking for a picture of a pickup for my back ground and saw this. First off its not a ford is a dodge..secound no its not a factory option its aftermarket. ..there called stacks. its just changing the route of the exsaust to up threw the front of the box into (generally) two big pipes.

K-man