25 May 2008

More Summer Movies

Well, I guess September is more autumn than summer, but what the heck. One of the previews prior to Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was for a thriller, Eagle Eye, starring Shia LeBeouff, that looks very good. LeBeouff looks on track to be one of the few child stars to enjoy professional success as an adult. Eagle Eye is another movie I'll probably see in the cinema; it opens 26 September 2008.

It's a little unexpected. I go through years of only seeing 1 or 2 movies at the cinemas, but this year there looks to be seven, including Eagle Eye, though presently I've lost my motivation to see Prince Caspian.

I might be more motivated to see Prince Caspian it there weren't already many other movies I want to see. I enjoyed the first, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, but as I said, my current motivation is lacking.

After seeing it for the second time, I've sort of changed my mind about the The Dark Knight preview -- it might not be quite so love-triangley as I thought. That's a good thing.

No comments: