15 May 2010

SilverCity Ancaster: How Not to Run a Cinema

My movie-going experience with Iron Man 2 is the impetus for this particular post regarding SilverCity Ancaster:

  • I was happy the clean-up crew, upon seeing I was watching the credits, waited until the end of the movie before starting to clean up.
  • I was NOT happy to have to listen to the 4-5 people of the clean-up crew chat away as the credits rolled and the final scene played.
  • I wish the SilverCity Ancaster management didn't feel the need to put the showtimes so close to one another. What do I mean? I left immediately after the final scene and I still met customers for the next showtime walking into the room and taking their seats.
  • These may be minor issues, but nevertheless SilverCity Ancaster is no longer my cinema of choice.

No comments: