16 January 2008

Welcome back, Zune

In a previous post I described how I had to return my Zune 80 and wondered whether or not I should get another one (Bye bye, Zune). Well, I ended up purchasing another Zune 80 the day after I returned the first one. This rushed decision was forced upon me because I was leaving town within a couple days, and if I was going to buy one it made no point to wait until after my trip.

Anywhoo, I'm relieved to say my new Zune 80 has worked without problems and I'm very satisfied with it. I used it to listen to music and watch videos - time spent on the plane and in the airport passed quickly, which was a major reason for me wanting a portable media player to begin with.

The new AC adapter / charger seems to work fine with no overheating after a few hours. I still haven't bought a new dock though. It would be convenient but I don't want to push my luck.

No comments: