09 December 2005

More snow

Well, last night the Washington DC area had even more snow. Federal agencies were open under a 2-hour delayed arrival policy. Schools were pretty much closed. I personally witnessed the aftermath of one accident, and the local news had information on a lot of others. I would have enjoyed the commute more if it hadn't been for all the other people on the road :o) I'm glad I don't need to take the beltway or interstates to commute, but that's going to change next year. Ugh.

3 comments:

Stargazer (original profile) said...

What brand of tires do you have? I'm going to be looking for a new set really soon.

r32argent said...

I have Pirelli Pzero Nero M+S. They're ultra-high performance all-seasons I bought from TireRack. I'm really happy with them. On snow they're adequate and on dry or wet they're great, IMO.

Stargazer (original profile) said...

I've heard some good things about those Pirellis. I'm still debating, but I think because of where I live it may be better for me to go with a dedicated winter tire.